Monday, December 29, 2008

Hope you got what you wanted for Christmas!!

I got an a really great unexpected gift, a brand new laptop!!!! Love it, I am learning to use it, which is going to take a lot of effort since I can technology stupid. Hopefully, now I can do more photos on this blog. I hope to post a current photo of my kitchen so I can get input on the renovation.

The other thing I got that I could have done without, is a big fat sprained ankle. I was headed to my Mom's house on Saturday, motivated to really get some work done cleaning out, and fell off my front porch step and twisted my left ankle really bad. At first I thought it was broken, but since I can move it, it's probably just a really bad sprain. However, Saturday and Sunday were useless days for me, couldn't walk. How stupid can I get???????????

Sometimes it doesn't pay to get out of bed.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas weekend!!!


Melinda

No comments: