Monday, November 17, 2008

Pink Fluff!!!

Ok, continuing my theme of the not so ordinary Thanksgiving, I am retiring the green congealed salad, and replacing it with PINK FLUFF!!!

Yep, this stuff is guaranteed to spice up that Thanksgiving buffet. It's glorious pink color provides just that spark of color you need, plus it is absolutely delicious.

PINK FLUFF!!!

1 12 oz carton Cool Whip, thawed

2 cups miniature marshmallows

1 cup chopped pecans

1 16 oz can crushed pineapple, drained

1 12 oz can cherry pie filling

1 12 oz can condensed milk

8 ozs cream cheese softened.

Stir all ingredients together and refrigerate.

Put it in a pretty clear bowl and add a little pep to your menu! Good enough to be enjoyed as dessert too!

Enjoy!

Melinda



1 comment:

Debra Facer said...

Melinda, Stop putting all this good stuff on here, I already have a weight problem.LOL Now that is not funny. Guess you gotta laugh about it. I have to make this fluff stuff, wonder if I could make it a teal blue fluff.
Thank you so much for your support in this effort, I wish everyone had our passion. Hugs Deb